Central Government & State Government through their various ministries offer grants to NGOs to carry out various projects. V R NGO Services team assists you in right from project proposal drafting to representing your organization before government agencies for availing grants. The procedure for applying & availing government grants:
- Drafting of project proposal & application.
- Complete set of project proposal cum Application shall be handed over to you to submit it to district planning officer for being forwarded to concerned ministry of State Government.
- After this you will have to follow up with the concerned ministry of state government to get it forwarded to the concerned ministry of the Central Government.
- After getting file number from the concerned ministry of state government we (V R NGO Services team) will follow up with the concerned Ministry on Central Government to get the project forwarded to screening committee (Project sanction committee) for final approval.
- After sanction of project as per official memorandum of understanding between your NGO and our Company you will be required to pay the percentage of commission/fee.